6 C. Rice Chex cereal
1 2/3 C. Andes Mints (You can use less and add chocolate chips if needed!)
1 C. brownie mix*, OR 1 C. powdered sugar plus 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder
Extra Andes Mints to mix in, optional
*NOTE: Brownie mix straight from the box! So just the powder stuff :)
1. Pour cereal into a large bowl.
2. Unwrap and melt Andes Mint on medium-low heat on the stove. Stir until smooth. (Andes Mints can be expensive, so you can replace some of the Andes Mints with chocolate chips if needed.)
3. Pour melted mints over cereal and gently fold until covered.
4. Dump chocolatey cereal into a large plastic bag (or tupperware with a lid) and add brownie mix. Shake, shake, shake until coated!
5. Pour onto a cookie sheet to cool.
6. Serve with extra mints for decoration!