- 1 1/2 cups (200 g) Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup (25 g) Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon fine Sea Salt
- 1/2 (60 g) cup Roasted, Unsalted Pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup (60 ml) Pure Maple Syrup (I prefer darker Grade B)
- 2 large Eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup (54 g) Melted Coconut OIl
- 1 teaspoon pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup (140 g) frozen Raspberries
- Cooking Spray
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F with the rack in the middle. Spray & line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Whisk together dry ingredients in a large bowl. Combine wet ingredients in another bowl. Stir together wet & dry to form a batter, gently folding in the raspberries last.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until the cookies are done in the center (start checking at 22 minutes). Let them cool for a bit on the baking sheet & then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Re-heat as needed or enjoy at any temperature.
- I like to use frozen raspberries for this recipe so I can easily fold them into the thick batter without them breaking up too much.