6 C. Rice Chex Cereal
1 C. milk chocolate melts
1/2 C. peanut butter, smooth
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 1/3 C. Butterfingers or Chick-O-Sticks, crushed
1. Measure out your Chex cereal into a large bowl and set aside.
2. In a medium microwave proof bowl, melt milk chocolate melts, peanut butter and vanilla extract until smooth. (About 45 seconds, then stir, then 15 more seconds)
3. Pour melted chocolate/peanut butter over cereal and stir until well coated.
4. Dump into a large plastic bag or a tupperware with a lid, add crushed Butterfingers and shake until well coated.
5. Dump onto a cookie sheet to let cool.
6. Hide it all because it will disappear way too fast.