- 16oz Vanilla candy coating (candiquik)
- 1 cup Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips
- 12 cup Chex cereal (I use a combination of the rice and the corn flavors)
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- 6 regular sized Peppermint Candy Canes, crushed
- Place vanilla candy coating and peppermint crunch baking chips in a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 second intervals, mixing between each interval. Mine took 2 minutes total. Stir until smooth.
- Place cereal in a very large bowl. Pour melted chocolate over cereal. Add about 3/4 of the crushed candy canes. Mix until all the cereal is covered in chocolate. Add powdered sugar and stir until fully coated. Sprinkle with remaining peppermint candy canes. Store in an airtight container for up to one week. Enjoy!