6-7 C. Rice Chex cereal
2 C. Ghiradelli White Melts (Or Almond Bark)*
1 3/4 C. crushed candy canes, about 15 or so
*Use something that is meant to be melted and used for candy, most white chocolate chips don't melt down thin enough.
1. Place cereal in a large bowl.
2. Melt your white melts or almond bark on the stove top over medium-low heat and stir until smooth.
3. Pour melted goodness over cereal and gently fold until covered.
4. Dump into a large plastic bag (or large tupperware with a top) and add crushed candy canes. Shake until covered.
5. Dump onto a cookie sheet to cool and enjoy!
NOTE: Puppy chow/muddy buddies aren't an exact science, you can always add more chocolate or less cereal depending on your taste!
IDEA:Serve in cute christmas goody bags to give to neighbors, friends and family!