7 C. Rice Chex Cereal
2 C. chocolate melts (or chocolate chips plus 1 1/2 Tbsp. oil)
1 pkg. Heath Baking Bits
Extra Heath Bars for decoration, optional
1. Place cereal in a large bowl and set aside.
2. Melt chocolate melts (our chocolate chips and oil) in the microwave and stir until smooth.
3. Pour over cereal and gently fold until covered.
4. Dump into plastic bag (or tupperware with a lid) and add Heath Baking Bits. Shake, shake, shake! Now, you'll notice that the chocolate from the "bits" will melt and these muddy buddies will be much more chocolatey than the normal stuff, but that's okay! They will be delicious. But if this does worry you, you can add a few Tablespoons of powdered sugar or brownie mix!
5. Dump onto a cookie sheet, spread out and let cool!
6. Serve with chopped up Heath Bars if desired!