* 2 cups crumbled corn bread
* 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce, divided
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
* 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
* 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
* In a large bowl, combine the corn bread, 1/2 cup enchilada sauce and salt. Crumble beef over mixture; mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls.
* Place meatballs on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until meat is no longer pink; drain.
* Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat tomato sauce and remaining enchilada sauce. Drain meatballs; place in a serving dish. Top with sauce and sprinkle with cheese. Serve with toothpicks. Yield: about 4-1/2 dozen.