* 4 ounces Kraft Philadelphia® - Cream Cheese, softened
* 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
* 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
* 3/4 cup diced fully cooked ham
* 1/2 cup minced chives, divided
* 18 slices French bread (1/2 inch thick)
* In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and mustard until smooth. Stir in the Swiss cheese, ham and 1/4 cup chives. Spread 1 tablespoon mixture over each bread slice; place on an ungreased baking sheet.
* Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Sprinkle with remaining chives. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.