- 1 large hard boiled egg, peeled and sliced
- 1 2/3 cups chopped asparagus
- 2 slices cooked and crumbled center cut bacon
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- pinch salt and pepper, to taste
Bring a pot of water to a boil, add the asparagus and cook 2 to 3 minutes, until tender yet firm. Drain and run under cold water to stop it from cooking further. Set aside.
In a small bowl mix the Dijon, oil, vinegar and a pinch of salt and pepper.
Arrange the asparagus on a plate, top with egg and bacon and drizzle with the vinaigrette. Enjoy!
** You can also assembly this into mason jars vinaigrette on the bottom, then the asparagus topped with bacon and egg. Seal jar and take to lunch, picnics, bbq's, CAMPING, boating, road trips etc.