- 1 cup Mayo (I use Soy-Free Vegenaise for convenience purposes but you can also make your own dairy-free, egg-free, corn-free and soy-free mayo. If egg is okay, just use real mayo).** We use Mayo**
- 1/4 cup Dairy-Free "Buttermilk" (see recipe below)
- 1/2 tsp. dried Parsley (or 1 tsp. fresh)
- 1/2 tsp dried Chives (or 1 tsp. fresh)
- 1/2 tsp. dried Dill (or 1 tsp. fresh)
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/8 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Black Pepper
- Combine all ingredients except for the dairy-free buttermilk in a medium bowl.
- Slowly whisk in the "buttermilk."
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Add 1 and 1/2 tsp. Fresh Lemon Juice to a liquid measuring cup.
- Add enough Dairy-Free Milk to bring the total amount of liquid to 1/4 cup (I use So Delicious Unsweetened Coconut Milk since I cannot detect any "coconutty" flavor in it and personally, I think this is the most neutral tasting dairy-free milk substitute out there).
- Stir and allow to sit for 5 - 10 minutes, until milk curdles then it's ready to use!
** Note from Chella we use Mayo**