- 3 strips bacon
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup hot wing sauce
- 2 boxes Athens Mini Fillo Shells
- 1 oz. crumbled blue cheese
- chopped celery leaves for garnish
- Heat a skillet to medium-high. Add the bacon and brown for 5-7 minutes. Remove the bacon and crumble when cool.
- Add the celery and onion to the bacon grease. Saute for 2-3 minutes to soften, then add the cream cheese. Allow the cream cheese to melt a little, then mix in the chicken and hot wing sauce. Mix well.
- Spoon the warm chicken mixture into the phyllo shells. Then sprinkle the tops with crumbled blue cheese, bacon, and celery leaves. Serve warm or at room temperature.