- 1 lb. ground sausage
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 regular bag frozen tator tots
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. hot sauce (such as Franks or Louisiana Hot Spot)
- Seasoning Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 13x9 in. casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a skillet, brown ground sausage. Drain. Layer ground sausage in the bottom of the casserole dish. Layer shredded cheese over the sausage.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine milk, eggs, salt, pepper & hot sauce. Whisk to combine. Pour egg mixture over sausage and cheese. Top the casserole with tator tots. Generously sprinkle the tator tots with Seasoning Salt.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 1 hour or until the tator tots are golden brown and done all the way through.