- 6 pastured eggs
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp. Celtic sea salt, plus more for sprinkling
- 3/4 cup coconut flour (I recommend this one) (Don't pack the coconut flour into the measuring cup. Scoop it with your measuring cup then level off the top with a knife - the "dip and sweep" method)
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme
- 1/2 tsp. organic garlic powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- Mix the eggs, butter or coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, and zucchini.
- In a separate bowl, mix the coconut flour, sea salt, thyme, garlic powder, and baking soda.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix to combine
- Pour into a greased loaf pan that has been lined with parchment paper and sprinkle the top with sea salt.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until cooked through.Allow to cool completely before serving.
You can also make these into Coconut Flour Zucchini Muffins. Pour into a muffin tin lined with paper liners and reduce baking time to about 25 minutes.