- 2 Cups milk
- 2 Cups Dark Chocolate Almond Milk
- 1/2 Cup finely grated chocolate
- 1/2 cup Jr. Mints
- 1 Cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated suagar
- Pour milk and chocolate almond milk into a 3 quart saucepan over medium heat. Add grated chocolate, stirring to combine. Add Jr. Mints stirring until melted. Reduce heat to a simmer.
- Pour cream and sugar into a large mixing bowl. Whisk until stiff peaks form.
- Ladle hot chocolate into cups and top with homemade whipped cream and sprinkle with additional grated chocolate.
Makes 4 Servings
For step by step tutorial please click link below