Fresh raspberries and peaches add such a wonderfully fruity flavor in this refreshing drink!
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 6 ounces raspberries
- 3 medium peaches, sliced
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- In a medium saucepan, combine 1 cup water and agave over medium heat until the agave has dissolved, about 1 minute. Add raspberries and peaches, and simmer, stirring occasionally, until raspberries have broken down, about 5 minutes.
- With the top cap removed, combine raspberry peach mixture in a blender until smooth, about 1 minute; let cool completely before straining through a cheesecloth or fine sieve.
- In a large pitcher, whisk together raspberry peach mixture, lemon juice and 5 cups water. Place in the refrigerator until chilled.
- Serve over ice and raspberries, if desired.