- 8 oz. hummus
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 2 canned artichoke hearts, chopped
- 2 roasted red peppers (4 halves), diced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp minced flat-leaf parsley
- Kalamata olives, chopped (optional), for garnish
- In an 8- by 8- square serving dish, spread the hummus evenly on the bottom. Layer the tomatoes and cucumber over top.
- Dollop the yogurt over the vegetables, then gently spread with a rubber spatula. Sprinkle the yogurt with salt and paprika.
- On top of the yogurt, layer the artichoke heart, roasted red peppers and feta cheese. Sprinkle the parsley over top and garnish with olives.
- Serve with fresh vegetables, pita chips or crackers.