* 3 cups water
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1 teaspoon dried oregano
* 1 teaspoon dried basil
* 1 teaspoon onion salt
* 1 teaspoon dried parsley
* 1 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1 bay leaf
* 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
* 1 (5 pound) rump roast
1. Combine water with salt, ground black pepper, oregano, basil, onion salt, parsley, garlic powder, bay leaf, and salad dressing mix in a saucepan. Stir well, and bring to a boil.
2. Place roast in slow cooker, and pour salad dressing mixture over the meat.
3. Cover, and cook on Low for 10 to 12 hours, or on High for 4 to 5 hours. When done, remove bay leaf, and shred meat with a fork.