This is an easy way to recycle or Upcycle your jars. Make inexpensive tea light holders for a little mood lighting at your next party.
I like to be prepared for anything. Especially sunburns and bug bites.
One day while on Pinterest I found this picture. NO link just a picture but it is brilliant and will be at every party we have.
Brilliant Idea! Purchase two kiddie pools and label.
I love flicker. People are so smart and talented and show you their ideas. The problem with Flicker is I can never find a link to give proper credit. If this is your idea please send me the link. Thanks!
4th of July Fruit Kabobs
Use a star cookie cutter and cut the watermelon.
Line a kabob stick with blueberry, strawberries and top with the watermelon.
Voila easy peasy :)
I just love this idea showing “age” for a party. It could be for a Birthday, Anniversary, years worked etc.
Unfortunately this was a picture I found on Flicker with no link. If this belongs to you please let me know so I can put up a link!
Here is a great idea for a party. You can coordinate your confetti to match any theme. Purchase white helium balloons and glue your confetti on the bottom.
** I found this idea on Pinterest. Sorry NO LINK it was just a picture.
- 2 slices sourdough or ciabatta bread
- 2 jalapeno peppers, cut in half lengthwise and de-seeded
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 slices sliced provolone, mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons queso dip
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place jalapenos on a baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake the peppers until tops start to blacken, or about 8 minutes. Let peppers chill and then peel the skin off.
- 2 slices ciabatta bread
- 1-1/2 tablespoons butter
- About 1/3 cup cheddar mac and cheese
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- 2 pieces bacon
- Preheat a griddler or panini press.
- Butter both slices of bread. Layer the cheese, mac and cheese and bacon on 1 bread slice. Top with the second piece of bread and slightly push them together.
- 1 jumbo egg
- 2 slices sandwich bread
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 2 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 slices crispy bacon
- 1/3 cup fresh baby spinach
- In a lightly oiled frying pan, add one egg, being careful not to crack the yolk. Lightly season with salt and pepper and fry over medium heat. Flip egg and cook on opposite side. Undercook your egg just a little because it will cook a little longer when you cook the sandwich.